Monday, August 16, 2010

Does ';Playing Hard to Get'; really work?

Need ACTUAL situations if possible :)





Women, have you ever played hard to get (not in a manipulative way or to get something, just basically not being available for the man when he wants, how he wants, and pretty much not tolerating certain behavior) with a man and had it turn around for the better?





Men, have you acted jerky and then realized once a woman becomes distance and aloof that you ';screwed up';? Do you pursue her even more or just give up?





Thanks in advance for your input. Happy Gobble Day!Does ';Playing Hard to Get'; really work?
Nah. People pretty much are who they are. Sure, I have my own ideas of what I want to do, and may not be available all the time for whatever he wants to do. Sure, if somebody is being a jerk, I may not want to be around them just then. But I don't think that really changes anybody's behaviour or feelings about me in the long run. I'm just being myself, and it works out okay. There's no calculated 'silent treatment' that's designed to make him spontaneously realize he did something I didn't like and try to make up for it.





Though I guess it's hard to say how people might have reacted to me if I let my world revolve around them, did anything that they wanted, and tried to cling to their arm 24/7. I just don't know how to do that.Does ';Playing Hard to Get'; really work?
I never did that with my boyfriends. It just played with their minds and the poor guys didn't know what to think of me except I couldn't make up mind. Don't do it. Don't make yourself too available, but don't play mind games either. guys find that a turn off.
I never play hard to get i dont like this. When girls do this to me i just back off(except if i like her a lot)


Depends this works with some guys.


Just be yourself its the most attractive think.
not all the time. if a girl would do that to me i would just leave her alone
yes it does work

No comments:

Post a Comment