Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh My God I Cried Soo Hard Last Night...Im Getting Ready For School, And Im Crying Now?

because i was soo heartbroken Janet had to preform by herself.


then it hits me very hard and i am just sooo sad.


just when i thought i was done grieving over this.


i may never heal.





at------%26gt;VMAs


btw








Did Anyone Else Cry?


i even cried when they start playing Man in the Mirror during the end of the this is it commercial.





i remmeber seeing him in the press confrecne in March alll over youtube being SOO EXCITED i knew i couldn't go but i was SOO HAPPY FOR HIM.


i knew thats what michael loved doing...


and guess what?


beyonce preformed 70 shows this years soo HA!


Michael Could have done 50...he could have done anything with God on his side.


i love you michael.


*crying*








i just dont believe he's gone.


then i get more heartbroken when i realise how his family must feel.


and all of those people who had DREAMS they were gonna fuffil after they went on tour and danced on stage with michael.


and myself for my own reasons.





how do you feel


and did you cry?


janet looked pissed at the edn of her preformance me %26amp; my mom noticed...my mom said she was like ';this is ONLY for you michael, all these btiches turned their back on you';





oh!


and kanye west ';king of pop'; is still an asshole.Oh My God I Cried Soo Hard Last Night...Im Getting Ready For School, And Im Crying Now?
Console yourself by saying he's in a kinder better place!Oh My God I Cried Soo Hard Last Night...Im Getting Ready For School, And Im Crying Now?
I taped it and watched it a bit this morning. I too did cry. It was very nice but sad at the same time.


I thought the speech Madonna gave was so nice. She admitted that they were not the best of friends, but she still gave props to him. That is true humility.





LOL Kanye West is insane.
Where is your question?


Did I cry?


No, I missed the whole show and by the time people get done talking about it, I will be filled in until I do see it.
Michael is in a better place now. I cried too.


:) hugs
i cried during the this is it trailer when michael said '; its all for love.. '; ='( can't get over the fact that hes gone
it sounds silly but i started to tear up when they played bad
nah
i kno! i almost cried during the tribute b/c it hit me so hard...THE STAGE AND THE WORLD WILL NVR B THE SAME W/O HIM





i almost laughed at that dancer that couldnt do the lean right, the whole time in my mind i was just thinking no one can or ever will do it like michael...





when janet performed i tried my hardest not to cry b/c i could sense all her anger and sorrow while she was performing...she was sad to b doing it w/o her brother and damn straight she was mad at mtv, it turned its back on him....she did that for michael only......when they made it so she was dancing side by side w/him...tears started forming...(tears r forming as im thinkin about it right now)...b/c evn tho we mourn him as an idol and as a friend...he was her IDOL, her FRIEND, and her BROTHER...u can only imagine how she feels...she was so strong to have done that, i know i couldnt have





and during the trailer...i got all choked up again...my heart was pounding fast and i thought i would cry but i didnt b/c i was so happy to see him happy...although i must admit he was lookin rather thin in those super tight blazers he wore (not to say he didnt look good, he always does)...but i agree with u...i think he couldve done the 50 concerts...thats how much i believe in him...





but im not gonna lie, i watched the trailer 2mor times b4 i went to bed...and then i cried...i couldnt help it...i love michael so much
YES! I cried!


I got goosebumps when the Tribute started... no before that! When Madonna started talking, I was all ';Oh, no. He really died?'; :'(


I wanted to cry. And then during the tribute I was so pumped up! Did you notice with gravity lean, one guy couldn't do it? Ha, that was kind of funny. I didn't notice Janet being mad, I'll re watch again... But it was good and made me remember and then made me sad. I was so excited for THE TRAILER, I went crazy! And it made me cry right at the beginning and you're right ';Man in the Mirror'; made it even warmer and gave me the chills. I was so sad but happy to see him.





You're watching it right?


I AM! Tickets go on sale the 27th...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwVvIIvFd鈥?/a>





And for Kanye... what he did was BS!
ya i cried tooooo much i just reaizdlast night tht how it feels when ur alone and cold inside like michael jackson i saw the trailler and i was so badly touched tht i dint even talked or moved for 3 minutes i was so shoked tht this man with great thaughts till his end was thinking of changing the tym and when he said ththe will make tym as never seen before and i realized tht he made it we fans never thaught thtif some thing happen to him how badly we will be sad and he has changed tym tht across the world billions are crying even after 3 months





the man was so righttht michael has a dept in him and no one have an idea about it i just bursted into teras when mj said tht he write touchy songs coz he want to creat awarness and a light of hope in people


wht a man wht great thaughts i just dont want to say any thing more its just like my heart has died and i just want to be alone and just cry 4 michael but i dont plz smile smile for us smile for mj coz he will be sad tht ur sad coz of him he wanted to make us smile always and forevermake his dream to come true and always smile 4 him
I feel exactly the same! Like you said, just when I think I'm getting over it - I break down in tears again. And what you said about how his family must feel. I keep thinking, if I feel this depressed (which is very very depressed and I'm still so sad that he's gone) then what the hell do his family feel right now?! It's so sad. I had tickets to This Is It and I was so excited it would have been the single BEST day of my whole life! I used to DREAM of meeting him, with that little bit of hope that it might come true. But now my dreams of him will only ever be dreams. And that hurts so bad.





I haven't watched the VMA's yet, I'm going to watch them in about an hour when they come on MTV in the UK.





I cry at everything these days, so I'm pretty sure that will make me cry. x
  • brown hair
  • deleted myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment