Monday, August 16, 2010

Women Only: Playing Hard To Get?

I know that sometimes in their lives, ALL women play hard to get with certain guys. I'm here to ask what the mental trigger is. Why do you do it with some guys but not with all of them?





Is it because it is a man that you REALLY like and you want to see him make an effort in order for you to confirm that he is as good as you think he is? Or is it because he is a man that you are less than thrilled with and you simply want to gauge his level of interest in you? Or is it something else?





Women only. All boys that answer will receive thumbs down. I don't care how much you want to be a female, because this question is for real women only.Women Only: Playing Hard To Get?
I think we do it just to see if they care enough to try. We wouldn't even be playing hard to get (playful way) if we didn't like them, we would ignore them, or tell them to back off.








Women Only: Playing Hard To Get?
i think women play hard to get ,to see how much effort the guy will put in to be with them.i personally dont play hard to get as such,but i will make sure the guys not only after one thing,which most of them seem to be ,according to most women i speak to!


also if you play hard to get,it shows hes worth something if he's prepared to fight for you.


a woman is more likely to play hard to get to test the man if she really lkes him,so she can test to see if he's worth it!
Ok, I know that some women do it because they enjoy the game. However, not ALL women do it. I never played hard to get. I was ALWAYS up front with guys. It's immature to not be honest.


I think sometimes men perceive a woman's actions as playing hard to get when she's really just not interested and doesn't want to hurt the guy's feelings.
It is probably different for every girl but i think most of us do it to guys that we are really attracted to. We want to see how much they like us and want us. If a guy is willing to fight for a girl or is willing to keep trying even when she is playing hard to get he is more likely to stay with her when he finally gets her.


Hope that helps and if you are in this kinda of situation my advice is to keep trying she'll respond :)
The only times I ever did (twice) was either because I felt the person was acting arrogant around me with other people (cocky in front of his friends) or if I wasn't sure what he was thinking and was feeling out the situation.





If its happening to you keep yourself aware of what you say or how you say things when you're not alone and maybe put yourself out there a bit.





If it still doesn't work the girl is not worth it and wasting your time so don't even bother!!
Most of us like to know how much the guy is willing to work to get with us. If he doesn't try at all it saves us the time of having to deal with it. Although sometimes we play hard to get because we aren't interested, but we don't want to hurt your feelings. It is complicated being a woman. Good luck!
I love playing hard to get, byt only with boys I like, I harras them.But with the one I don't like, I hit their stomach really hard and callthem retarded, stupid and ugly.The oines I liek, I calll ';Ur crazy'; ans dstrae at ehm and fuight for theme, witht them.I odn;t know, but everyoen I like, they like me!
A woman usually does it with a guy she likes, to see if he is serious about her. I have done it in the past. Sometimes you have to. When you know what you have to offer, you cannot give it freely.
we play hard on some guy cuz we think that he might be Mr right, or just the perfect mate, also to show him that we are so good, sosexy and inteligent creatures to get to know
I have never played hard to get. I found the whole game a waste of time and energy. Maybe it was because I was friends with mostly guys.
it could be for different reasons with different women no set agenda
we only do it with guys we really like but are not sure how they feel about us. e.g they have had alot of one night stands or there not giving us the right signs that they want a relationships hope this helps you good luck
not all guys like a challenge they want it easy
girls do that to see how the guy truely feels. if he will give up on it or keep going for u
we don't wanna seem easy. we want to know we are worth chasing after. Some guys, you can tell, like the tease. i guess i do it to guys who i want to notice me more or something. idk i guess. hahaha i dont really think about it when i do it but i guess i do it. for some guys it just feels more natural or something. idk





i was at a party saturday night and i danced with this one guy, 'steven' next to 'max' and my friend whose party it was but only for like 2 songs because 'steven' was sooo awkward. but 'max' then ended up asking me to dance. and we danced and hung out for like the whole night. he's amazing. we exchanged numbers and he called me yesterday. 鈾?br>




so by dancing with 'steven' i showed that i was wanted to dance with somebody ('MAX!!!' tehehe) and that if 'steven' danced with me for 2 songs and didn't hate it hahaha then i must be worth dancing with, i guess.
alright. I have this bad habit of being really manipulative and playing games with my men like I don't really want to see him or be with him, but in fact I totally do. The feminist movement has really caused problems with the female mentality. Such as, ';We are better than men. They can't live without us,'; which in fact is very disgusting and very untrue. Playing hard to get has the benefit of keeping the upper hand and that is why we do it. The reason I haven't done it with all men, (but most all of them I have at one point or another) is simply because some respond much better than others and let me do it. Some seem more desperate or just plain want me more, so I have taken advantage. If there is a woman that you are after and she is playing, just act like you don't care and if she truly wants you, she'll reduce or stop the game altogether. However, she truly may not be interested, so beware!
Its alot of reasons, but its not always intentional.


If a woman has been hurt she has her guard up and so she unknowingly may be playing hard to get and when the guy sticks around even when it SEEMS like shes playing games, us girls see that this guy is worth it.


Other times, we dont want to come off easy or readily available so by playing hard to get we let the guy see a more mysterious side of us often making us look more intriguing while creating more interest.


Some woman though will play hard to get because their not interested in anything more than friends or their not interested at all.


So see..it really depends on the girl and its hard to decipher, but if you pay attention to the signs you can find out what her reasoning is.
We don't play hard to get with guys we don't like. Unless when we first meet them we like them so much we just fall head over heels right away and say to heck with playing hard to get, he is so fine he can have me any time.Some guys are just so ';Mack'; the hard to get thing don't work with them, so we throw it out the deck if we want him. And sometimes it's like, well, if he really likes me he'll chase me, let's see how far he'll run before he gives up on catching me.If I am less than thrilled that a certain guy likes me then I just tell him';Look, I'm flattered you like me, but, really, you are so not my type and I'm not feeling you';It may hurt, but hey, he can't say I led him on and let him chase me just to hurt him.Now some of us out there will do just that, and we call them girls bitches and teases, cuz that's what they are. I always tell a guy that likes me if he has a chance or not because it's not fair to let them get their hopes up and waste their time if they don't have a chance with me. I wouldn't want them to do me like that. But of course that doesn't mean I haven't been done like that.
This is something I am currently agonising over myself.





I think I am hiding behind 'playing hard to get' to try and avoid being rejected and hurt.





Some men respond to it and some don't. I went out with a guy who put no effort into our relationship, which was a first for me, and I started playing hard to get and he couldn't get enough of me. The thing is, it's not my usual MO and it was hard to maintain. It made me question his motives too.





I then recently dated a guy who I think was turned off by my reluctance to get in touch.





What I am trying to work out, is whether it's worth doing at all. The trouble is, after a couple of rejections, it's very hard to keep putting your feelings on the line.






You hit it right on the spot with both of your answers. I'll play hard to get if I really like someone to see if they're willing to be with me even if I'm difficult and it's hard to get me to do anything with them.


I also think a little bit of it is that sometimes it's fun to play hard to get, because it's kind of funny to see frustration on some guys' faces. This only applies to guys I really don't like, there's no way I'd accept them, so I'm even worse than normal.


If I'm playing hard to get around a guy I like, I'll slowly lead him on, doing little things to show I'm interested, but barely noticeable to see if the guy can catch on.


Wow, i never realized how stupid that can be. Just typing it here made me realize that women can be really mean sometimes. Sorry!
Ouch. Threating. just let anyone answer for pete's sake!
hi im a boy

No comments:

Post a Comment