Monday, August 16, 2010

I need to understand Scorpio men?

have dated 3 Scorpio men but they are all different and now having a Scorpio chasing and playing games with me and so confusing...


1) i need to know if these men take time before they ask you out and what really motivates them into telling a girl how they really feel.


2) Why is this Scorpio guy telling so many people he loves me but when we meet he doesn't tell me he just acts funny.... the other guys i dated never took long to ask me out so am now getting confused!.. this guy even told my sister and a best friend..... that he wants me....


3)with these men should i play hard to get or rather approach them and ask them out


thanx in advanceI need to understand Scorpio men?
They take a while to ask a girl out. They have to trust her to do that. You will know if he does love you ( they will tell you over and over again ) Play hard to get to a certain extent. They love a challenge, but hate a dominatrix and pushover.I need to understand Scorpio men?
SCORPIO TAKE A WHILE TO TRUST U TO TELL U THEIR FEELINGS. LET HIM KNOW U LIKE HIM AS WELL. DONT PLAY GAMES JUST BE HONEST.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment