Monday, August 16, 2010

Relationship advice-playing hard to get?

so...long story i had a thing for this guy and he liked me..but we were just chatting online we met online...and we video chatted and we liked each other..he then told me he foudn someone and etc etc so we shoudl just be friends...i was hurt and upset cuase we had been chatting for a while and we liked each othe rbut hadnt met yet so i ignored him....he then erased me from facebook...i messaged him telling him im sorry im happy hes in a relatinship....whatevber...then he imed me today and was taling about **** he was annoyed about with his rooomates etc....then he said it was hot and took off his clothes...and butt naked in front of my face..then told me i was cute..mind u he has a boyfriend now..and we only a month ago were interested in each other....and he said he likes my face etc...then keeps trying to hit on me....and i keep just kinda shying away playing hard to get....so im wondering did i do the righ thting..cause he seems evefn more interested...also tips i need tips on how to play hard to get and what ppls experience with it has been..btw im a gay man.soo doesnt matter straight or gay i just need advice how do u properly and efectively play hard to get??Relationship advice-playing hard to get?
keeep doing your thing boyyy !! act like it doesnt matter to you to a point . because if you do it too muchh. he gets annoyed and leaves again!

No comments:

Post a Comment