Monday, August 16, 2010

Playing hard to get!?? should I really?

I am falling in love with this man, and this is somewhat of a new relationship, even though we have known each other for over 2 years. He is so great, but i have a protective guard up since ive been hurt a few times, i WANT to make him chase me and want me but i dont know how to do that the right way. ughh....im so confused, im really trying to play my cards right on this! help! thanks everyone!Playing hard to get!?? should I really?
I think if your ready to take a relationship seriously, there should be no games involved. Just the two people as themselves.Playing hard to get!?? should I really?
Yes, yes, and yes.


You've been hurt, you know what it's like to i guess trust and have it thown it back your face.... Play hard to get, be mysterious- But not too much, bc after a while... it gets tiring.
life's too short. dont play any games.
only play hard to get 40% because your gonna have to let your guard down sometime if you want him in your life
you can play hard to get





but not too much that you might send the wrong signals
well playin' hard to get is a turn off and being so easy to get is also a turn off for men so whatever you do don't over do it.
  • brown hair
  • deleted myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment