Monday, August 16, 2010

If women are allowed to play games then why should men ever commit?

This chick talks to me at work and runs away like a kid.


She is early 20s. I am mid 30s


This morning I said hello and asked her if she was stressed.


The last time I texted her she said she was stressed about finals.


She smiled really widely and looked surprised to see me (I dont know how she did not see me since I was sitting 5 feet away from her)


Nonetheless, I said ';Nice to see you.'; and she said the same..... and ran.


I hopefully will be able to ride these games out.





When I text her she texts me back sometimes.


I text her like 1-3 times per week.





We dont live all that close to each other and she is in school so I dont harrass her but I let her know I remember her. Otherwise, I have learned with Latin chics they will assume you are cheating or you dont love them or whatever.....





I was walking down a hall minding my own business and I ran into her today. After joking with her, with a curious smile I asked: ';Why are you always running away. We cant talk in the hall for a minute?';


This time she said ';Oh I have to go eat lunch and I only have 30 minutes';.


At that piont I could not help but give her a smile and look that stated:


';Whatever, you didnt have to flirt with me and/or give me your number if subsequently you were going to revert to acting like a 5 year old.';





Which prompted her to give me this sad look and say: ';Oh dont worry about it.';





Naturally since we work at the same hospital I see her eating lunch in no rush with her work friend of course some young guy she works with (Boyfriend? Who knows? But I am pretty sure he likes her). The dude and I speak we are cool.





Hopefully, I will get the butt. Unless, I meet another chic at one of these Holiday Parties. Hopefully, she will come around as soon as I start having sex with another chic.





You see chics are so smart. They play hard to get when I guy is truly single and then give it up when he is involved. Then they call the guy a pig for having more than one woman. Clearly it is the way to treat someone you like.





And after I have had sex a few times why would I ever want to stay with a woman or any woman that is such a pain in the ***?


Why would any Hot Guy committ to any quality woman when they all essentially torture you before you get what you want/need?





Fine women can torture.


And men can leave.


Women Stop Whinning.


Except Men dont whine about chasing women, we just do it.


But if you dump a woman she has to get bitchy and make a big deal about it. Why? Fair is fair.





For Men, not committing is safe and fair.


Why so much grief when we leave you ladies?If women are allowed to play games then why should men ever commit?
My question to you is why are you wasting your time with her, she's childish and immature forget about her and look for someone who is more on your level....and who says that women are allowed to play games...If women are allowed to play games then why should men ever commit?
I didn't see any grief that she gave you for leaving, so I don't understand? I don't know people who get bitchy about someone leaving. Sad, maybe. But anything else is inappropriate. Especially since it sounds like you are alluding to something that was uncommited to begin with. I don't know, there are too many subtexts in your story for me to answer effectively.





You sound kind of frustrated by your latin friend. I don't really understand though, because on the one hand you say you are involved, but then you are saying why you wouldn't commit to a woman? I don't get it, sorry.
I cannot imagine why you are single at your age.





I promise that you would get no grief from me when you leave.





And if I've misjudged you, maybe it's the book you have here that I didn't feel like reading.
Not ALL women play games.. get yourself a mature one and you will find out. I highly doubt if she is in her early 20's that she is ready to settle down. Good luck. PS.. if that fails. get yourself a guy who dont play games.
if she runs that means shes shy DUH everyone knows that and omg stop whining she does good running from you if your gonna whine!!
s basically your labeling all women because of one? thanks? maybe she really does want to run away from you. you seem like an a** anyways. hm. wonder what others wil say
You obviously have premeditated plan for this young lady. Maybe she can sense how unreasonable you are and how you actually feel about woman in general. I say good for her. She is running for a reason. Obviously you take it too personal to try to understand why. She may have many good reasons. And also you may be abit too pushy. It sure sounds that way. And BTW...men play games just as well as woman. You seem to have a very bad attitude about women in general. It's unfortunate bc you will have a very hard time finding a good woman and one that will commit to you. Lots of luck you will need it!
You're immature, and this story is stupid and way too long. As for your topic question thing, we could ask the same of you men. So don't act like you're god's gift to the world either.

No comments:

Post a Comment