Monday, August 16, 2010

In love with a older man?

i am 31 years old and in love with a 43 year old man.We have been seeing each other for 3years now off and on.I am a very emontinal gal and he is i have been hurt too many times that my wall is staying up.He has shown me in ways he cares and likes me but just want open up all the way.When we fight it is usually cause i open up my mouth with the emontinal stuff and he dont wont that.we wont talk for a while then ill text him and hell text or call back and thing s are good again untill my mouth gets me in too trouble again.of course we are having sex and he makes me feel wonderful at first i thought that was all it was about in the begining but it has went on for three years.does e really like me and is just really afraid to get close cause he is scared i will hurt him r is it about the sex? Next time we fight should i let him come to me first and how do i play hard to get with a older man?In love with a older man?
It sounds like it's just the sex! You must be rocking his world! So, play hard to get! Cut him off until you get what you want!In love with a older man?
Well, it;s a little late to start playing hard to get after 3 years of already sleeping with him! He is a mature man who is past all that emotional, cryin B.S.! He don't want to hear all that! Just shut up and let it go where ever it goes! Sounds to me like you are you own worst enemy!
Without hold sex from him...
Most women that fall in love with an older man that means they money is that why
dont leave him ,i would not if i were u,besides age i consider myself special and that only an old man will make me feel
why u dont want him to live more longer?
Age is not the issue here, nor should it be. Your issue is that you and he are not communicating very well and he is not meeting your emotional issues. And no, playing hard to get won't work with him... he obviously isn't really in to you. If he was, he would want to help you with your emotional issues, but then he may have some of his own but is not willing to talk about them. You both need to learn to ';fight fair';. You might get a book on that or? This relationship could work out, but only if you both want it too. Honestly, it sounds like a ';friend with benefits'; relationship, which isn't wrong if it meets your needs, but it doesn't seem that it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment