Monday, August 16, 2010

She calls me names is that good or bad?

This girl I like knows that I like her. She teased me about being shy and sending her an e-mail where I said I'd really like to try instead of breaking it off after just one date with her. She called me back and starting saying i was 'f-ing pathetic' 'jus some dorky boy whom I dunno how to make use of' and a 'total wimp' and that 'you're not even worthy of my consideration'.


She talked down to me like that I feel really depressed now as if it's a crime to be shy and not extroverted like her. If she thinks so badly of me, why does she tell her mates about me and why does she have them observe what I do when she's not around?


Does she like me or wot...even when she tells me she isn't interested in me she sounds like irrational and as if she wants me to convince her. I feel very insecure since there are many other guys with whom she probably is playing hard to get too...


she's got a good family and looks pretty. Why does she play with men like this? Does she lack self-esteem?She calls me names is that good or bad?
I wouldn't even stress over if she likes you or not... she isn't a secure person who maybe feels better about herself by putting others down. You deserve better, I just hope you can see that before it's too late. Think if this was the kind of person who was the mother of your children...yikes! Hang in there...not all women are jerks. Promise.She calls me names is that good or bad?
if shes playing hard to get than may be u should too!!!she sounds life a b$t@h and idont even know why u are stressting out with this.rule number one with girls like that:IGONRE HER!!!!!
thats good
dats good, shes flirting with u

No comments:

Post a Comment