Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why is he trying to play hard to get? Have you ever met a man like this?

OK, I've always assumed a man that tries to play hard to get is disinterested. And leave it well alone. Because that's how it works, right?


We were once friends but a recent occurence has made it a little deeper.


When i call him, he doesn't call back


I try an get his attention online (lol adolescent-but still) and he doesn't reply.


So... I'm like f*** this you asked me to call, you're not picking up, i'm not trying over and over again.


And then, drops a bombshell like I love you so much and I miss you.


And then i feel bad.


So i call him. He doesn't answer.


Is he insecure?


Is he testing me?


Or is he just totally disinterested and stringing me along?





I really don't care if it is the disinterested option, but it wouldn't make no sense.





Its like role reversal here, i'm acting man and hes acting woman, and its pis**** me off. A relationship should be mutual understanding and not like this, ever.





I'm SERIOUSLY considering just sayin f*** it. Leave me alone. I'm not talking to you. But when i do that he's proclaiming his love for me. And i when i stay doing that, we don't speak anymore, he says he's heartbroken. And i then feel guilty, because I do like him, and its such a shame.





Whats wrong with him? Is therer anything wrong with me?





This is not my chemistry tutor, if you've answered my other questiion.. thanks!Why is he trying to play hard to get? Have you ever met a man like this?
Personally, I think you're over thinking this a bit too much. You seem to be going either for one or the other side of emotion. Like you wanna be with him or you want to hate him. I totally relate to that and what I found was that I'm the one driving myself crazy. If you guys were friends, maybe that's all he wants despite him saying he loves you and misses you. If he doesn't answer his phone, don't take it so personally... let it go. You have a life outside of him so live it! Go get dolled up and chill with your girlfriends with your phone off. And don't feel bad about anything. Remember, if he REALLY wants to talk to you, he'd at least answer, if not call. Unless you guys were in a relationship, these things shouldn't be taken so personally. He probably is just insecure and doesn't have much of an idea of what he wants. Maybe he thinks it would get too serious or not serious enough, maybe he can admit he's not ready for a relationship at all. Maybe he just likes the attention and is just playing games. Obviously I don't know these things just throwin some stuff out based on my own experiences. Chill! Everything always works out!Why is he trying to play hard to get? Have you ever met a man like this?
ok i dont like what he is doing he sounds like he comes and goes as he pleases....i mean y does he say all these nice things 2 u and then vanish is he really worth it? if anything act like u dont care and do it back 2 him
Guys well they suck!! I think that they are all really like guy shaped girls cuz all guys are like this but i would give him too scenarios and if he doesnt want to quit the games drop him!!!
You're not in the wrong at all for feeling the way you do. Any NORMAL person would feel this way. Honestly I don't think you should talkt o him anymore and if he calls you out about it again, you need to bring it up to him exactly what you posted on here basically. I've personally met too many guys that do this and guys like this don't change.. and it is a game sometimes but when they act that extreme about it theyre not going to change..theres a difference with the'; hard to get'; thing. But I'd really try and bring this concern up to him. Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment