Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can I be a challenge to a man? How does playing hard to get work? What is too much playing hard to get?

I have tried aloof and uninterested and it works like a charm, but I need more tips.





Would this be intimidating to a man? I am always dressed up to the skies and I am popular and intelligent.





Men also respond well to my friendliness, but I want them to fall in love with me. I want to be different. All the women nowadays I see are going ';pick me, pick me because I am the best here'; and I know I am wise to be imitating that kind of neediness. Because I am not needy. I am a great girl and I just want the men to see that. So, how does one go about playing this game? Thanks.How can I be a challenge to a man? How does playing hard to get work? What is too much playing hard to get?
its a dangerous and cruel game to play with feelings and emotions. not all men are sporting and up to stamina, both physically and emotioally?How can I be a challenge to a man? How does playing hard to get work? What is too much playing hard to get?
Only little spoiled brat girls play games. Your 23? You should wait another 50 years for a relationship, by that time, god willing, you will be mature enough for a real man
Mandy, finding someone you like and want to be around is hard enough without playing games. You'll realize this when he finds another girl to like while you're acting disinterested. This act rarely, if ever, works flawlessly. If you like a guy, tell him, show interest and be yourself. I promise this works every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment