Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to play men around, and be the player yourself :)?

I'm so sick of people saying its only a mans job to be a player, to me that is very sexist! A woman can be a player as well, and i want to become a player that is a young woman :) i'am fast approaching my 18th birthday,and looking back over the years when i was very young i was hurt very badly. I counted it up and come up to 30 times already!! I haven't had that many boyfriends, but i have had deep strong feelings for boys who when i get to ask them out they humilate me and hurt me very badly. I have lost count of the number of times i have gone to bed at night crying my eyes up. I don't want to do this anymore. I know that all young men want at my age is sex, i don't want to just give that to them. But i do want to play around and hurt them for a change,so if anyone could give me some tips on how to play really hard to get that be great. I think its about time the tables turned, its time for us to play the heartless p*icks, i nearly got raped by one aswell! i'm not putting up with this anymore, i don't want keep feeling this way. I want my feelings not to be so intense as iv'e had enough now. i just want to have fun with my youth and play them about! :)How to play men around, and be the player yourself :)?
(PLEASE read all of this it gets better i PROMISE)


ok to start off i hate you because you have lowered yourself so much that you actually want to hurt someone on purpose. the guy you end up hurting could be the nicest guy you have met. i HATE people who hurt other people that they dont know at all. but the only reason they are doing it is for revenge from being hurt themselves but the person who you hurt had NOTHING to do with your pain. the only you are hurting him is cause he has a dick. if you want to hurt someone you should only hurt the guys that hurt you. DONT let yourself stoop to that level PLEASE


BUT i get what your saying not just making this up i have been hurt a good few times maybe not as much as 30 but i have been hurt also for my age i have to have counseling once im 20.


guys at 18 are not looking for just sex. there is ALOT that arent like i wasnt but dont get me wrong if i was offered it i would take it just like most people in-fairness but i wasnt going around with only sex on my brain. all my friends are the same. even though some of them get a good bit they weren't and arent only looking for it. you just have to choose the right group of people to hang around with.


i felt like you i wanted to go out there and hurt as much people as i could. but i then copped on and realized maybe i was bringing it on myself. like a really really nice girl come up to me and said she liked me after knowing me for a few months and i said i also like her. then she turned around and said we cant see each other anymore cause she would feel weird hanging around with me even though she was the one that said a was really hot. so i do totally get you. but i dont believe that hurting random guys will solve anything.


try change the way you approach guys. if you like a guy i duno if you do this or not but dont just go up to him and tell him you like him without seeing if he likes you or knowing him good enough for a while because if you do that guys and girls do get freaked out and tend to run away. then the other person gets hurt and mad.


if you want to talk to me about what you should doing from a guys point of view and what guys like you can always e-mail me on


apmusic88@hotmail.com


i will help you as much as i can i promise. i will see if you doing anything wrong and if you are i will try and correct you. hope to hear from you. a few of my family are quacks so i know i few things that i can say to help youHow to play men around, and be the player yourself :)?
Yes, women can be players but the ones who have self respect and respect for others don't go there. By the way- burned 30 times by men at 18 - you don't catch on too quick, do you?
Uh, right. You've not enjoyed it when you've been ';played';, so why on earth would you want to do that to someone else? You view it as justice? It makes you just as bad as them.
just have casual sex with random men... :D





if you need someone to start with, just gimme a shout... :D
someones stepping up their game ;)
Well first of all, for you to be a player you have to have the looks to go with it. If you've got the looks men are going to want what you've got %26amp; you can use that to your advantage. Pretty messed up to lead them on, but men do it all the time. If anything I think you would end up hurting yourself more.





Edit: Like Tala said, you didn't like it when it happened to you so why would you do that to someone else. Not every man is like that, your call.

No comments:

Post a Comment