Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can I play this original xbox game on the xbox 360?

I got a 10GB hard drive on my 360, and I want to play Men of Valor. But it isn't compatible with the 360. I was just wondering if theres any way I can get it to work.





I got a internet connection/xbox live, a hard drive, and a memory card if its needed.How can I play this original xbox game on the xbox 360?
If your trying to play a reguler x box game on a 360 it will work but if u have xbox live u cant see wat your friends r playing and u wont be able to go to dash boardHow can I play this original xbox game on the xbox 360?
You can't I'm afraid. MoV isn't supported by the current 360 backwards-compatibility patches and MS recently announced that no more titles will be added to the list in the future.





If you really want to play it, your only way is to dig out the old Xbox, sorry!
not all original xbox games are compatible. the 360 wasnt made to support them. an emulator is needed for this (available via xbox live).


here is a list of all compatible game (list from microsoft/xbox)





http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm








sorry, but men of valor isnt compatible YET (microsoft plans to have this done for ALL xbox games)
Put the game in when signed into xbox live.


If an update for the game does not appear, then theres no way to play it on there. Which sucks cuz I have tons of games that I cant play.
does your hard drive is the right one? NOt all kind of dard drive all compabible with the xbox360.


The needed hard drive maybe like this:





http://www.gameyeeeah.com
some games arent compatible with the 360, but useally all you need is a hard drive and it would work
nope, unless you can get it on the marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment