Tuesday, August 10, 2010

If women play so hard to get that you end up sleeping with multiple women is it the man's fault?

5-7 months ago, I wrote how this chic was playing hard to get when I was on a dry streak (no sex). She started to flirt with me and then I asked her for her number and asked her out. She was the only chic I was really trying to approach at the time. I text-ed her once to twice a week for 1-2 months. Then, she made some smart mouth comment like: ';Oh I cant talk to you because I only have 30 minutes for lunch.';





I completely ignored her after-wards and started approaching multiple women. She then had this shocked look on her face when I stopped talking to her. The same day I drove past her in my Beemer as she sat on the bench to take the bush home from work??????


Now when I see her she gets this sad look on her face.





Needless to say over the last 5 months I have slept with four women and really enjoyed it. I am now sleeping with only two and I consider that conservative. Moreover, I just hang around and know more chics.





Needless to say ladies, I tried it your way, the chics (note only one example given) acted like complete idiots.





I tried it my way and both the women I am involved with and myself are happy.





Why do women push monogamy, when you ladies eventually will abuse men being nice. Is it even worth listening to you?If women play so hard to get that you end up sleeping with multiple women is it the man's fault?
Take responsibility for your own actions.





The two women are happy? Do they know about each other? If not, you won't all be happy for long. :)





Good luck.If women play so hard to get that you end up sleeping with multiple women is it the man's fault?
Players end up with ugly sores on their tally wags! Hope the 2 chics are happy with you when they get the sores too.





Player that's all you are. Your car get's in their pants you say? Geez aren't you lucky to be wanted for a car and not your personality!!
I guess you missed the memo:


You are no longer L.A.'s official manwhore.


lmao.





EDIT: Yeah....but first I better check and see if that would be ok with my husband and my bf. lol. :)
That's not a question, that's a rant.





But to answer your title's question: yes, you alone are responsible for where you stick your meat.
you are going to end up all alone and with nobody to love you not to mention stds you are going to suffer and pass around to all those stupid women
snoozing is losing%26amp;


she lost!


ROFL
You got mad at her for not being able to talk to you, because it was her lunch. Then, you slept with other women, that you probably weren't interested in anyway. You just don't like it when you don't get what you want, when you want it. This girl is lucky to have gotten away from you. Selfish!
wow i guess you aren't ANYTHING like normal guys, who like the chase. Because those women slept with you during the last five months and gave it up so easily makes you a retard. i hope one of them gives you an STD. are they marriage material obviously not. was the girl you blew off marriage material? probably. you'll never know though because you let the only good girl get away and you treated her like complete garbage. K A R M A.. haha good luck in life loser :)
Ok so you鈥檙e a player, I was too and while it was soooo much fun, there comes a time even for players that you want just one. Now I wouldn't say it's any ones fault that we play, it's just who we are. So have fun and forget about this woman, because at this point you could care less. Don鈥檛 let her physc you, it will throw off your game.
Your question sounds like fantasy therapy for a high school kid. Of course when you stopped paying that beautiful woman attention her entire world just fell to pieces. Of course you then went out and had sex with four women, why not make it eight women! Of course all of these women are completely happy with you and they all live in your basement just waiting to have sex with you.





Dude grow the fck up! Get over yourself no one here wants to hear this fantasy bull sht!
  • brown hair
  • deleted myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment