Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you play hard-2-get with a man?

Okay I was asked to dinner by this guy. We went out, but the date lasted from 9pm until morning, but then we spent the day together. We actually ended up spending the weekend together. Intimacy happened, a little too quick, but not the whole deal, just orally (i gave to him - he received). My question now is, I feel maybe I moved too quickly, which isn't what I wanted to do. Is it possible to play hard-to-get now, after he's ';had a taste';? And if so, how do I go about doing so? I automatically see him once a month, at local horse shows, so should i be ';out-of-reach'; but available? I need some advice on the subject, cuz I really like the guy...and I think he likes me, but I still want to remain ';untouched'; per-say...any thoughts/ideas/advice?How do you play hard-2-get with a man?
Hm, I know how you feel. It's so hard to play this game with the man you like so much. I'm having the same situation now. Except that I stopped him when things are moving too fast. So we just kissed and he respected me by not forcing me. I think you can tell him that you want things to move slower and want to get to know him more first before you become intimate with him. Playing hard to get will sometimes wear a guy and yourself out. Maybe you guys can do something outdoor and stay away from the bedroom? I find it so hard to reject an invitation from a guy that i like. So i just keep myself occupied with shopping,gym,friends and school. Because I really hate looking and checking the phone every 15 minutes. That's driving me crazy!How do you play hard-2-get with a man?
Don't play hard to get or any other games. Just be honest with him and tell him that you like him but that things moved a little too fast for you the last time and you would like to slow things down.
if u do he'll think ur not interested no more... so be nice, mebe go on vacation alone n come bac refreshed n make him aware that you wont b doing him no more faviours

No comments:

Post a Comment