Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do u play hard to get or win a man head over hills please help me asap

I am in love with this man he does know it. He does not feel as strongly for me. I really want him to commit to me. Someone please help me to win him over from the dark side. He is still hung up on his x. I know he does love me just not like I do him. He is at the point he jumps when she calls and if she needs anything. He knows she does not love him. She is using that to her advantage please help me.How do u play hard to get or win a man head over hills please help me asap
The guy seems to be weak and unable to control his emotions. How can you trust him when he says ';it is over?';





I would suggest find some body else. It is better than getting a big pain and grief of being neglected. What if you are going with him and she shows up? He will be jumping again... what will be your place then?





Your life will be miserable. You will be mostly thinking about them, what they are doing? where are they? Is it really over?





It is the worst thing for a relationship when doubt enters their life and you already got a big doubt right in front of you.





I hope this helps : )How do u play hard to get or win a man head over hills please help me asap
well he obviously needs to get over his ex before being able have another relationship, and friends are more helpful for gettin over ex's than new gfs. be supportive and dnt try and force it bcoz he will get to the point where he will jus promise to himself tht he wont get together with you no matter how he feels about you. help him et over it and that will help both in the fact he wont be thinkin about his ex and he will realise you care about him. playing hard to get is just annoying pointless and he will get bored.
Playing hard to get isn't always the best thing to do- I'm naturally hard to get, and this guy I liked who liked me too, didn't catch on that I accually liked him- so he just moved on, and two weeks later, he got a girlfriend. So, he may move on if you do that.
Ok...find a guy who is more available. If he is hung up on his ex...consider him taken..





Find someone who wants to be in a relationship with you and only you.
Never ever play hard to get.





The answer above me is totally right.
He don't want to give you his heart, because he is still in love with his ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment