Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How does a man play hard to get with a woman who says she wants to be friends?

Do I aoid her to make her think about me. You see her body language suggest she is very interested in me. When I aske her out she says that I'm an awesome guy and she doesn't understand why God brought me to her work place cuz I startd only the past January. Am I just moving to fast for her? Would it be better for me to be back off and see what happens? I miss her all the time. What do woman like as far as when you first meet a guy you really like? Do you like for a man to be a mystery or do you like a man to call you and tell you things? Do you think I should avoid her and when I'm around just keep it to business since I work with her. If she really does like me will she chase me? Do woman like a challenge or do you like a man to give in?How does a man play hard to get with a woman who says she wants to be friends?
You sound very excited, Al. Take it easy.





From your descritpion, it sounds like she may like you, but not too much right now. At my age I know that men imagination is NOT often correct about this.





Do not crowd her too much. Invite her out to lunch no more than once a week. Flirt with her, but subtly. Do not grab at her but compliment her hair, smile or clothing etc.





Then stay away for a couple of days and do not call her on the phone. I promise you she will begin to like you more.How does a man play hard to get with a woman who says she wants to be friends?
Yes, I'd test her. You don't want to end up growing feelings for this woman if it's not recipricated. Just back off and see what she does. I think you will understand if you back off.
I think you should start by being her friend.


See if she likes being friends first. Then find out what she likes to do.


See if you and her can do that together like a date.





good luck


stef
Dude just go for it !!!
Give me her number man, I'll work her out for you. Or you can act normal and try her again sometime later. I'm thinking if you started in January, it's long enough time.
Dont avoid her, but maybe you're being too friendly. So just try and be busy sometimes, or not too talkative, she wills tart asking you if everythings ok. Just smile at her alot but look like yyou have something serious on your mind. The main object here is to get her to be curious about you. Once you have her there, then the rest will fall in place. Have a little attitude, but dont come across as arrogant. Be flirty and yet a little off limits. I wish you luck!
i think she is playing hard to get but at the same time i really think she likes you alot. They might be reasons y she feels she cant have u in her life now but still doesn't want to roan her chances with you. Maybe u should really get her to sit down and talk, u will find she is in a relationship and is not sure what to do. Stay close to her but not as someone who wants to be friends but a lover. Dnt let her think of u as a friend but a potential lover! Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment