Tuesday, August 10, 2010

MEN - I hate playing hard to get!!!?

So I've liked this guy for YEARS. We go back and forth talking from time to time, but lately he has been showing more and more interest in me. I'm thinking that I should play it COOL - but it's very hard. I feel like I am hurting his feelings. I only know this because I used to be hurt when he would say he was too busy for me. Its like I'm giving him his own medicine, but I guess that is how you earn a man's respect??? Everytime I have been honest with him about my ';feelings'; it just doesn't work out. Is this the best way to approach things with this guy??MEN - I hate playing hard to get!!!?
Well I know playing the ';not interested game'; is a BAD idea. If a girl seems not to be interested in me, I won't pursue, course' I am bashful ; )


Maybe he's just been nervous as hell every time you show interest in him, or maybe he just wants to be friends. I dont know the solution, but playing the hard to get is just a way to confuse him if he is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment