Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Please tell me if it is advice a bill to use the push and pull way off attracting a woman.?

I want to know what a woman look for in a man I have my own conclusions. But I want to hear from all the females here. Please tell me if it is advice a bill to use the push and pull way off attracting a woman. Meaning do or say some thing positive to get her an attention and then in a polite manner push here a way to stimulate more attraction. Here's an example. At some point while a man is interacting with a woman he might take her hand and praise, ';You have the most amazing smile I've seen tonight... It makes me feel so happy inside!'; She'll usually respond with, ';Thank you!'; Then he counts the fingers on his other hand and say, ';You know what: actually there were four other girls with really amazing smiles tonight as well. Out of them, you have the


fourth best smile. I'm going to call you number four.'; And then he pushes away her hand. More often than not, women demand, ';Nooo! I want to be number one!'; I'll usually retort with, ';Alright, I'll promote you to number three for being feisty.'; Dose most women find this funny, charming, and play full. More importantly, does it generate attraction: the emotion of wanting and reaching and chasing for more of a man?


But I want to know from you reading my question. How will you feel if a man play hard to get with a young woman or is it only a girl鈥檚 privilege to do so?Please tell me if it is advice a bill to use the push and pull way off attracting a woman.?
If a man did any of these things to me,He would generate all kinds of attention from everyone I knew in the place,because I would tell them all what a player,phony,insecure,one night stand seeking person that the man is.Men and women alike shouldn't play hard to get.It's just childish,Either you want to be caught or you don't.Funny is:you crack a joke.Charming is:something you just are without trying or pretending to be.Playful:comes later when you are getting to know one another.Men and Women most generally want Honesty,Sincerity and mental maturity.If you're looking for a slutty,air headed one night stand,Then just keep doing what you are doing.But if you're looking for a true,meaningful,loving Lady and a lasting relationship then cut out all the BS child's play and just try being yourself. Blue eyes.Please tell me if it is advice a bill to use the push and pull way off attracting a woman.?
Where are these women, again? I'd just raise an eyebrow and go back to doing whatever I was doing before. It's best to be laconic, no?





But then I don't understand teasing. Some girls seem to find it cute and amusing - i.e. a boy teases a girl about her low-cut shirt in a somewhat derogatory way. She acts insulted but laughs. I don't see the point of it...oh well.
first off, its adorable that you spell it advice a bill. Its advisable. And let me say, if some guy ever said that to me, I would walk away so fast. Maybe some girls would like it, but I doubt it. Don’t ever compare her to anyone else. No one wants to be compared. And not only just compared but told she isnt as good. You should make her feel as though she is the best. But ya no have a little fun make her laugh. For example, if you meet someone and get the phone number, wait a day or two to call. And plan the date for a few days later. Once you start dating don’t call ALL the time. Leave something to be wanted
If you want to learn how to use the Bait-Hook-Reel-Release method properly, then go buy Savoy's Magic Bullets handbook.





You'll have a better understanding of the Push-Pull concept.





Why don't you get out there and field test it yourself and see how it goes?
Persoanlly I wouldn't like that, it is not right to play with people's feelings, if you compliment a woman you should mean it.
  • brown hair
  • deleted myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment