Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So i need to know how to play hard to get?? read for details?

There's this girl I know, goes to a diff school then me, diff church. etc. I dont see her often, at the pool occasionally, football games, basketball games. etc. Well we talk alot, throuh text/ yahoo and stuff like that, thats how we've got to know each other. We're not that close. But I mean were friends. So...anyways. This girl is like super gorgeous , and man am I crushin on her bad. The problem is she can have anyone she wants. She is constanly getting hit on, so its no fun for her. Her friends tell me if you want to be with her, then you have to play hard to get. But i guess i dont understand how im supposed to play hard to get if i dont see her much?? I mean I know she thinks, I'm hot/ cute w/e...I can tell by the way she looks at me. So i guess i mean idk, this is like the hardest girl in the world to hook, I just need to know how to do it, cuz I know it can be done. advice would be nice.So i need to know how to play hard to get?? read for details?
Did you ever stop to think that so many guys are playing games trying to get her attention, that maybe she likes you for just being yourself around her and making her happy? She may like you simply because she can relax with you and have fun. It is no fun for a girl, even a gorgeous one, to always have to watch her back around guys. Be honest and sincere and try to relax and have fun.So i need to know how to play hard to get?? read for details?
I don't think the key to being with her would be as your title suggests. If anything, she'll tend to likely look somewhere else, especially if she already likes you. Uh, this can never be done overnight, so it would require some patience; so maybe you need to like, establish a friendship or somethin before you just get with her, since it would make the most sense.
The flirting thing is so not true.It`s not fun for her because she`s not into the guy.


But if she`s inot you and if she likes you, she will LOVE you flirting with her.


Don`t play hard to get.


Hard to get is for girls.


You might maybe wanna play independant dude lol


Anyways.


Start hanging out with her. but not that much, or write to her a little less but always make sure to write sweet stuff so she knows ur still into her. But by writing to her less or seeing her less then usual, she`s miss you more and will want you even more.


She`ll think of you until you guys hang out.. and THIS IS A GOOD THING!





If you play hard to get and dont show interrest , she wont feel important or anything so she`ll moce on to some other guy.


I`m pretty sure thats not what you want lol.


Anyways Good Luck I hope everything turns out for the best!





P-s .. be yourself! thats why she likes you in the first place

No comments:

Post a Comment