Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I went over-board I Need to play Hard to get ASAP!?

7yrs we where best friends %26amp; and he wanted more then I left him hanging (I was young) strung him along %26amp; started dating my ';Cool';guy now.Bottom line I had him on an emotional rollercoaster for a while.(I was inmature and confused, it was not on purpose) I was to young to appreciate him. Now we are both in serious realtionships. I miss his friendship %26amp; just realized that was probably the ONE.Trying to undo the past in 3months I have poured my heart out told him how much I love him miss him(I just went all out with a 3pg letter %26amp; We talked in person today and her said he loves me dearly but feels compeled to make his relationship work b/c he is engaged and they signed papers to buy a house. He regrets that we never had a chance. I know he is scared that I will play him like a fiddle %26amp; he is intimidated by my man. I would totally drop my man that loves me for him because I am mature enough NOW to realize he is the one.How do I play hard to get I think I sounded desperate but he is engagedI went over-board I Need to play Hard to get ASAP!?
Look have you ever seen my best friends wedding. Well if you havent you should becuase this is pretty much waht is like. And sadly it deosnt end well. He is getting married and the girl Kiss's him and his wife to be sees and she is broken hearted and the guy is mad at his friend who just happend to be in love with him. And in the way end...she ends up with no one and he marrys the girl. This might not be what you want to hear but, sometimes you might hvae to try to move on. And i guess if you really want to be with him. Just tell him that you are like leaving and write him a later goodbye. Then get a plane ticket and fly there. If he follows you then you know that he feels the same way even thoguh he might still say he needs to be with this other girl. I know it sonds like movie but who knows i tihnk it mgiht jsut wokr. Good luck i HOPE you get the guy!I went over-board I Need to play Hard to get ASAP!?
I don't get this, what about engaged don't you understand. He is taken. Let it go. I know I sound harsh, but think about this what if you were the woman he was with and another girl was waiting to swoop in and get him. You would be mad as h***
  • brown hair
  • deleted myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment