Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Music Man Play at my school?

I am in the 8th grade and have never been in the other two plays, but i deiced hey last year at this school go for it. Well i am trying out for ';Marian The Librarian';. I have been told i am good at singing and i sing loud in front of my friends and family... but i just know when i get up there i will freeze HELP! and i have a hard time with acting how can i perpare. If u were going to pick the role what would u look for?





One last thing i was going to ask the music teacher to help me before additions... good idea or no? She is kinda a favoritist so... yea... Music Man Play at my school?
I think you mean auditions not additions. :]


But, it could be a good idea to talk to your teacher before you try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment