Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Women: how can a man tell the difference between ';not interested'; and ';playing hard to get';?

I've never been able to tell the difference, so I just move on if a woman doesn't seem interested in me. And if she really IS interested (but doesn't act like it), then she's just playing games to entertain herself and I'm no longer immature enough to deal with that anymore.





Are dating and relationships just games to you and you love being chased, no matter who it's from or if you get caught?Women: how can a man tell the difference between ';not interested'; and ';playing hard to get';?
if she actually looks at you when she talks to you, if she smiles at you a lot and if she appears comfortable when you are in ';her space'; then she is probably interested. if she appears to not even hear you when you speak to her or tends to keep her distance in close surroundings, move on. oh, and by the way, no really does mean no.Women: how can a man tell the difference between ';not interested'; and ';playing hard to get';?
Tricky! I would have to say it really depends on the girl. Whenever I am not interested I will still be friendly but not get flirty with my actions. If I am interested and playing hard to get so-to-speak then again...I will be flirty with my actions and show interest.





The cat and mouse game is an age old trick used in a sense of foreplay I think. Now on a level of, ';maturity'; that is a bit more difficult to detect. If all in all you see that immaturity as a con then maybe it's not even worth pursuing because more than likely she'll continue it early on ;)
ya dude i understand what your saying. but girls are playful ..like kittens they like to play ';harmless'; games which may seem like flirting at times and sometimes it does not. and when us the males and what they would call the dogs. we dont like to play when we get to a higher maturity level. what i think you should do is just ask them if they like you. if they do cool if they dont its their loss right?
Yeah . . .If I am not interested I will tell him stuff that will make him not so interested in me. That hasn't worked out so hot so I am guessing that I am not giving off the right signals.
wen shes playing hard 2 get look 4 some flirting. wen she is just not interested it should seem like ur annoying her.
it is a game to some women and those are the women who end up crying later about how they cant find a good man!
wait for the one with the kumquat

No comments:

Post a Comment