Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Is it possible to find a man that wants a relationship with no games?

I keep getting into relationships with men, that at the age they are, 26-30, one would think they would be ready to stop play games. I am frustrated when confronted that the reasons my relationships fail is because I am not mean to my men. Can it be that men rather go out with mean, B****y women then a kind woman that tell you how it is. Meaning am the type of girl that wont make a man jump through hoops just to get some lovin. DOnt get me wrong in the beginng I play hard to get and everything but eventually I tell every man want I can give and what I cant. Is that wrong........ Confused in NYIs it possible to find a man that wants a relationship with no games?
I don't consider a guy mature until around the age of 27. Some take longer...





Some mature earlier.





I think your issue may be the guys you are dating. Where are you finding these losers?





As far as Mean Women. For me, I like strong women. I don't like women who are weak and flaky. But there is a difference between being strong minded and honest vs being stubborn and mean.





There is no reason to be mean to each other. But don't allow yourself to be walked on. If a guy finds a relationship easy, he will stay in it even if he's not in love. Just cause it is easy and he is getting what he wants. So, if you play a doormat, the jerks out there will treat you like a doormat.





If you are strong up front, the guys who are only interested in a good time will find an easier relationship. The guys who like you and respect you will stick around. A nice guy will respect a strong woman.





That is why people think that guys are only interested in mean women. These strong women know what they want, know how to communicate this and won't put up with jerks.





So, you need to be strong. Be up front with what you want. That way you don't waste your time with a guy that doesn't want the same things.





But, don't do it on the first date... That'll scare 'em away for sure. Give 'em a little time to know you... Let 'em get interested, then bit by bit, set his expectations. If he don't like it, he can walk.





Good luck.





A~Is it possible to find a man that wants a relationship with no games?
this is NOT the way the world works, but the way it does work is by having something called patience. A real man doesnt play games or has baggage. Try going different places than the usual that you go to meet guys, try online dating sites, speed dating, blind dates, bars, stores, the city, coffee shops, NYC baby ! you live in the best place to meet people! But keep in mind you're looking for a man, but also enjoying yourself. that should help you not force the ';Want'; onto them.
I don't know. :/





I'm much like you, and in fact got married. But I'm now having to resort to playing games _in_ my marriage to improve things. I wish it wasn't so, but it seems to be the way the world works.
Men like games...just the way it is.





And you are playing a game here too, so don't fool yourself.





Plenty of men don't like this particular game either.
Ha! I'm 29, and I don't date older guys - so I'm dating in the same age range as you. Most men, like women, have issues, are selfish, lie, and play games. All you can do is keep trying, look for red flags and get out asap if you see them. We are all going through what you are going through - trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment