Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What are some great ways to seduce another man?

I met a guy a few weeks ago, we have already hung out twice and we have already kissed. I'm hanging out with him tomorrow and I really want to be seductive towards him, last time we hung out, I came into kiss him and he denied it and played hard to get the whole time, how can I seduce him to make him want me really bad?What are some great ways to seduce another man?
Try playing hard to get yourself. If you appear like you want him too badly, it will either turn him off or take you for granted. Give him a challenge. You already expressed an interest in him so he'll be expecting it. Now when you don't show an interest......that will peak his !! I'm not saying to avoid him or ignore him, but do not appear eager!!!





And nothing is more seductive than a CONFIDENT man!!What are some great ways to seduce another man?
Stare at him very seductively...like you want him (most likely you do so this part is easy) then the hard part is trying to get him to want you. And since most gay guys are pretty easy to begin with lol actually this shouldn't be too hard either.





damn, you're done.





He's yours.
Gently grab his hands and slowly massage them and say...';My oh my...those are some big hands!!!!!'; but say it in a subtle romantic way....just dont say..';Gosh your hands are big!!!';





Whatever you do..do not wear red underwear....red is so out of style!
aha.......................... get him drunk. put beer in a soda can and he will like it. drink it with him. some playful fun %26lt;.%26lt;
taser him and then rape him
being SASSY
You shouldn't choose to be gay,

No comments:

Post a Comment