Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Man of three years is playing hard to get im really pissed?

I was on yahoo answers earlier asking if I should play hard to get after a 4 day old fight for the man to appreciate me..everybody was like how childish it was to do that..but this man beat me to the punch we briefly discussed seeing eachother this weekend he mentioned how he sick which he is..then how he have to pick his sis up sat. she coming from jamaica..ok i knew that already..so im like ok then sunday...he like i don't know..im like ok next week...then he sounds agitated and says hey nobody said nothing about that like he sound offended..then turned around and said i need to make him some chicken soup..I said ';I thought you didn't want me to be near you with the cold'; he says ';You can come by anytime you want';..so I say ';ok friday';..sat I will hang with my friend...he falls asleep on the phone..should I leave this man alone..he have some nerve playing hard to get! urggggh ahhhh!!!My Man of three years is playing hard to get im really pissed?
Don't even bother to tell him how you feel. He is as.......le. Run as fast as you can away from him.My Man of three years is playing hard to get im really pissed?
Huh? Girl, you both need to stop playing games and talk to each other. If this is a relationship of three years and you two are still playing games like this, you all need some help.
sorry but are you married? You sound really young,... like in your teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment