Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why play hard to get? And how do I do it? I am 41, and not a game player.?

I have been talking to a man online and over the phone for over 2 months. He seems to run Hot and Cold with me. I would say cat and mouse games? I finally got to meet him, and we unexpectedly spent 4 hours together. I was great. He gave me his work number and said it is easier to talk there during the day then the cell, so it would mean we could talk more. However, the next day we chatted online and agreed it went well, he asked to see me, but now seems to be back to the Cat and mouse games.Why play hard to get? And how do I do it? I am 41, and not a game player.?
You are 41..how old is he??, is there any other women in the picture?Why play hard to get? And how do I do it? I am 41, and not a game player.?
Do you mind explaning what those mean. Because to be honest there is no universal ';cat and mouse'; games in dating

No comments:

Post a Comment